Frozen Block Flakers
The Orbmix Flaker’s integrated block hold down device and unique block feeding system make it especially suitable for further processing in bowl choppers, grinders or other downstream equipment. The only supplier in the world offering 3 different sizes of blades for its rotating cutters, the Orbmix Flaker boasts a flaking area of 250 x 420 x 650 and can handle standard EURO-2-blocks or 60 US lbs-blocks. We also offer the Orbmix FL660, suitable for 2 meat blocks with temperatures as low as - 30° and with a flaking area of 350 x 650 x 810.
The Orbmix Flaker is bursting with benefits including:
- Easily reach capacities thanks to the integrated pneumatic feeding ram, of up to 4,0T/hr.
- Can achieve product thickness of 3mm to 20mm
- Fully opening cover makes it easy to disassemble and clean
- All product contact parts are blasted, ground or polished
- Certified with hygiene and safety regulations as well as with CE mark.
As with all Orbmix machinery, the Orbmix Flaker is built to not only comply with, but pioneer hygiene standards in the industry. The machine’s completely closed design body and control box integrated into the machine frame means the machine are helping to set the hygiene standard in the food processing industry. Constructed of 304 grade stainless steel with bead blasted finish, the Orbmix Flaker complies with the latest British Health and Safety Standards.
If you’d like to find out more about our range of flakers from one of the leading
manufacturers of food machinery in the world, or discuss your requirements contact us on email@example.com or call us on 01284 725255.