Twin Shaft Paddle Mixers with Vacuum
The Orbmix mixers with a vacuum pump are bursting with benefits including:
- Fast defrosting
- Short mixing and discharge times
- Even distribution and absorption of liquids, additives and spices
- Easy programmable software that allows for multiple mixing programmes to be saved for consistency
- Quick discharge time leaves less product in the mixing bowl and reduces cross-mixing
- Many optional additional features available including liquid CO2 or liquid N2 cooling for extended shelf life and formed products.
With hygiene at the forefront of the machine’s design, the mixer’s body and shafts are constructed from 100% 304 grade stainless steel, with bead blasted finish and comply with the latest British Health and Safety Standards. The curve of the hopper and its surfaces are specially designed to facilitate easy cleaning and reduce bacteria growth. The optional cooling system also reduces bacteria growth whilst extending the product's shelf life.
These robust and reliable vacuum mixers feature a domed lid and walls to allow a vacuum of up to 98% (20mm Hg). Able to accommodate a BUSCH vacuum pump or any other leading pump manufacturer, the vacuum mixer is a versatile and accommodating solution to food production.
The Orbmix range of vacuum mixers offer an industry leading solution to demanding nature of the food industry. Made to order, our machines can offer a bespoke solution to cater for your specific production needs, and are ideal for products that require an extended shelf life. Plus, our vacuum mixers come with a range of optional state-of-the-art additional features such as:
- Column loader, scrape surface or a weighing system
- Variable speed control
- Direct steam injection nozzles, perfect for ready meals, meat products and much more
- Cooling/heating jackets to cater for everything from soups to sauces and other hot/cold products
- Water dispenser
- Temperature sensor
There are lots of other optional features available, just get in touch with the team for further information.
If you’d like to find out more about our range of Twin Shaft Paddle Vacuum Mixers from one of the leading manufacturers of mixing machinery in the world, or discuss your requirements contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0044 (0) 1284 725 255.